The operator of the service:
The ivenlist service is operated by Márk Kurcz EV. as a legal entity registered under the number 50179949 in the Hungarian Individual Entrepreneurs Register.
PayPal: The User may pay for the ordered product (s) via PayPal through a credit card or PayPal account.
The Service Provider will always send an electronic invoice to the user.
Order through the website
- Orders may be issued only by persons over 16 years of age
- At the age of 16, a parental authorization is required for registration and purchase.
- An active email address is required
- Enter your personal information
- Correct and verifiable billing information
- The User is not a reseller
Anyone who receives any personal information of another person in the use of any service may not be able to file a privacy breach.
Currently, sign up only takes effect when the user submits the order and buys services on the website. This registration serves to save customer information and does not include direct marketing services at all. That is, the user will not receive any advertising content after the purchase.
Orders and purchases are considered to be electronically concluded contracts, which are governed by Act V of the Civil Code of 2013, Electronic Commerce Services and CVIII 2001 on Certain Issues of Information Society Services. are governed by law.
The contract is governed by Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.) On detailed rules for contracts between consumers and businesses and takes into account the provisions of Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on consumer rights.
For user access information (such as password), the user is solely responsible. If you find that an unsuccessful third party has access to your password, change your password immediately and report it to the Service Provider. It is important that we respect your personal information and not disclose it to anyone else. For more information, see our Privacy Statement.
Process of the order
- Select the desired service type
- Add to cart the selected products
- View Basket
- Go to the Cashier
- Check your order information
- Go to PayPal
- Get an automatic reply to your e-mail address
- You will receive an automatic confirmation and an invoice for your order
- Payment is checked
- Purchased service is available
- If the purchased (verified payment) service is not available within 24 hours, please contact us to resolve the technical problem.
All our services are described in detail on the website. Different types of services have been given a different description, making it easier for customers to choose.
Information about the services
- Features provided by the service
This page is for illustrative purposes only.
Rejection of order, termination of contract
In the following cases, the order will be rejected and we will not sign the contract
- We have previously stated that this service is no longer available, but is still on the web site
- There is an incorrect price or invalid action on the website
- For some reason, we are aware that you are a reseller
We can decline your order for any cause.
A consumer is not entitled to the right of withdrawal if…
…the service was taken into use after the purchase.
Yout event needs to meet the following criteria:
- Your event has an image uploaded
- Your event and contents have descriptions
- Min. 1 speaker added
- Min. 1 session added
- No placeholder texts, only real content
By using this service, you acknowledge that you may only upload content that meets strict requirements on the service interface.
- Adult content
- Dangerous or derogatory content
- Recreational drugs and drug related content
- Advertising alcoholic products and related content
- Advertising tobacco products and related content
- Gambling and games related content
- Hacking and breaking
- Compensation pages
- Misrepresenting content
- Shocking content
- Weapons related content
- Content that allows unfair behavior
- Illegal content
The Service Provider responds substantively to the written complaint received within 30 days. Measure under this contract means postal delivery.
Prices, price changes
The price of each of our services is in euro (€) and VAT is displayed next to it. We can change our prices at any time, and when ordering, we will consider the price that was shown on the website when the order was delivered.
All rights reserved to the service are reserved, the purchase only entitles the use of the service. Copying, reselling, or any abuse improperly entails legal consequences. No sourcecode is shared with the customers, the source code stay in the ownership of th service provider.
All video and video content provided by every iventlist site (Web site, iOS and Android app, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn), which is provided by the iventlist exclusively and exclusively on the iventlist, user-uploaded image and video content video material is the property of users. Any use, re-use or disposal of any of these for commercial purposes may be the subject of a lawsuit against the competent authorities.
Purchase on the Website assumes the User’s knowledge and acceptance of the possibilities and limitations of the Internet, with particular regard to technical performance and errors. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any malfunctions in the Internet, which prevents the operation of the Website and its purchase.
Unilateral modification of Terms of Service
The Service Provider is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions by prior notification of Users on the Website.
The revised provisions will become effective as of the date of entry into force of the Website on the first use of the Website and shall be applied to orders made after the change.